Windows 10 Pro
- OEM licence key & 32/64bit download
- Free support by phone, email & chat
- Quantity discounts available
Best ever Windows
Get all the features of the Windows 10 Home operating system plus enterprise-class security, advanced management tools such as single sign-on, and increased productivity with Remote Desktop and Cortana. Licensed for 1 PC or Mac.
The most security protection, built in
Windows 10 Pro has built-in security features, including a firewall and Internet security, that help protect against viruses, malware and ransomware.
Take your business on the go
You love your phone. Your computer does too. Choose where it left off, wherever it left off. Websites, Office1 documents, photos - read, write and edit them on all your devices.
Easily manage your business, the way you want
Windows 10 Pro offers simple, flexible management, so you can get more done.
Sign in fast, secure, and password-free
Login to your Windows devices three times faster than with a password. Use face recognition or fingerprint for instant access.
The best Windows ever keeps getting better
Windows 10 is fast and familiar. The Start menu and search bar make it easy to find things quickly. Organize, edit, and share photos and videos easily. Browse the Internet faster with Microsoft Edge.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
|Compare Version Features||Home||Pro|
|Maximum physical memory (RAM)||4 GB on IA-32
128 GB on x86-64
|4 GB on IA-32
2 TB (2048 GB) on x86-64
|Family Safety and Parental Controls||Yes||Yes|
|Hardware device encryption||Yes||Yes|
|Multiple language pack support||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile device management||Yes||Yes|
|Side-loading of line of business apps||Yes||Yes|
|Can pause updates?||Yes, since 1903||Yes|
|Microsoft Store suggestions||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Desktop||Client only||Client and host|
|Windows Subsystem for Linux||64-bit SKUs only,
|64-bit SKUs only,
|Windows Sandbox||No||64-bit SKUs only,
|Hyper-V||No||64-bit SKUs only|
|Assigned Access 8.1||No||Yes|
|Encrypting File System||No||Yes|
|Enterprise data protection||No||Yes|
|Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer (EMIE)||No||Yes|
|Joining a domain and Group Policy management||No||Yes|
|Joining a Microsoft Azure Active Directory||No||Yes|
|Windows Information Protection||No||Yes|
|Windows Update for Business||No||Yes|
|Compare Version Features||Home||Pro|
Order processing runs automatically 24/7, so you receive your order within minutes, day or night. Please note our tech support team work business hours, EST.
Our highly skilled technical support team are contactable by phone, email and chat.
Emails are automatically converted to tickets so we can keep track of your support issues.
Our tech support services are provided entirely free of charge on the understanding that software installation is the responsibility of the installer. You are expected to have at least a basic understanding of how to use a computer.
We guarantee to support you through the software installation and product license key activation process.
Product keys are delivered by email, usually within 5 minutes of purchase.
In addition to email product key delivery we deliver product keys to your product key delivery history, stored safely in your account on this website.
Access your product key history anytime. Its your own personal locker. A great way to keep your product keys safe for future reference.
Links to installation file downloads hosted either directly by Microsoft or by 3rd party file hosting providers are sent within the email containing your product key.
Customers must be at least 18 years of age to place an order with Server Shed. COMPSERV LIMITED is the owner and operator of Server Shed.
Please note that each order is an offer by you to purchase products from COMPSERV LIMITED and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- 'Company' means COMPSERV LIMITED.
- 'Customer' means any individual or corporate identity offering to purchase goods from the company.
- 'Product' means any computer, computer hardware or product license key that the company has sold or is proposing to sell to the customer. Free technical support including download links are an additional service available free of charge and is not the product as defined in this paragraph.
- 'Agreement' means any transaction or proposed transaction between the company and the customer relating to the sale/purchase of the product.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to and be incorporated into every agreement between the company and the customer.
- These terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions of the company.
- These terms and conditions shall take precedence over any terms and conditions of the customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of the company.
- The company shall be entitled to alter prices to correct errors or omissions.
- Base price currency is demominated in USD and the customer may selected other supported currencies which change the display price.
- Payment for all products must be made in full, at the time of order, by any on-line payment method available on the website.
- The company will not deliver any product before the credit/debit card transaction has been completed and authenticated.
- The company will not deliver products if it has any evidence or suspicion that a credit/debit card is being used fraudulently.
- The company will pass on all information it holds about a customer on request by the police or other authorities where a credit/debit card has been used to commit fraud or any other crime.
- The product offered for sale is either a computer, computer hardware or a second-hand product key that can be used to activate matching computer software, and might require phone activation. Company guarantees activation of 1 copy of matching computer software on 1 pc.
- Our digital products are not “first sale”'. The rights of the original copyright owner are exhaused after the first sale under the legal jurisdictions of the European Union and the United States. The company does not sell download links or provide paid support.
- Physical products are delivered via international shipping services or other means of delivery available at the time of purchase.
- Digital products are delivered directly to the customer by email and also on the website at their account page shortly after successful payment. This form of delivery requires the buyer to create an account on our website.
- While the company will do its utmost to deliver digital products within minutes after payment, it shall have no liability for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of email or for any consequential loss.
- Delays due to circumstances outside the control of the company shall not entitle the customer to cancel any order or to refuse to accept delivery.
- Installation of digital product software is entirely customers' own responsibility. Company gives technical support to the customer as an entirely free service without warrent.
- Physical products should be used per manufacturers instructions, otherwise the company will not accept return of misused product.
7. Cancellations and Refunds
- Digital Products
Once you have received a product key by phone, email, or other means of digital delivery the company will not accept its return. It is customer responsibility to install correct software and purchase correct product key.
- Physical Products
The physical products can be returned within 14 days after the product has been delivered. It must be in original package and in original condition. If the returned product is damaged in any way the company may substract the cost of the damages from the return or refuse the return completely.
8. Force Majeure
The company shall not be liable for failure to meet its obligations if such failure results from circumstances which could not have been contemplated and which are beyond the company's reasonable control.
The customer agrees to the company using cookies on the server-shed.com website.
- Personally identifiable name and address data including phone numbers and emails submitted during checkout is used solely to complete a specific request, for example to fulfil an order, or to provide technical support, it is never shared with 3rd parties except for the purposes of executing specific requests as exampled above.
- To prevent unauthorised access, we have in place PCI security compliance standards safeguarding data we collect online.
- All data handling is compliant with GDPR standards in the European Union.
You might also like
1 other product in the same category: