10GB Cisco 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module For MMF 850-nm LC Duplex Connector X2-10GB-SR
Customers must be at least 18 years of age to place an order with Server Shed. COMPSERV LIMITED is the owner and operator of Server Shed.
Please note that each order is an offer by you to purchase products from COMPSERV LIMITED and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- 'Company' means COMPSERV LIMITED.
- 'Customer' means any individual or corporate identity offering to purchase goods from the company.
- 'Product' means any computer, computer hardware or product license key that the company has sold or is proposing to sell to the customer. Free technical support including download links are an additional service available free of charge and is not the product as defined in this paragraph.
- 'Agreement' means any transaction or proposed transaction between the company and the customer relating to the sale/purchase of the product.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to and be incorporated into every agreement between the company and the customer.
- These terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions of the company.
- These terms and conditions shall take precedence over any terms and conditions of the customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of the company.
- The company shall be entitled to alter prices to correct errors or omissions.
- Base price currency is demominated in USD and the customer may selected other supported currencies which change the display price.
- Payment for all products must be made in full, at the time of order, by any on-line payment method available on the website.
- The company will not deliver any product before the credit/debit card transaction has been completed and authenticated.
- The company will not deliver products if it has any evidence or suspicion that a credit/debit card is being used fraudulently.
- The company will pass on all information it holds about a customer on request by the police or other authorities where a credit/debit card has been used to commit fraud or any other crime.
- The product offered for sale is either a computer, computer hardware or a second-hand product key that can be used to activate matching computer software, and might require phone activation. Company guarantees activation of 1 copy of matching computer software on 1 pc.
- Our digital products are not “first sale”'. The rights of the original copyright owner are exhaused after the first sale under the legal jurisdictions of the European Union and the United States. The company does not sell download links or provide paid support.
- Physical products are delivered via international shipping services or other means of delivery available at the time of purchase.
- Digital products are delivered directly to the customer by email and also on the website at their account page shortly after successful payment. This form of delivery requires the buyer to create an account on our website.
- While the company will do its utmost to deliver digital products within minutes after payment, it shall have no liability for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of email or for any consequential loss.
- Delays due to circumstances outside the control of the company shall not entitle the customer to cancel any order or to refuse to accept delivery.
- Installation of digital product software is entirely customers' own responsibility. Company gives technical support to the customer as an entirely free service without warrent.
- Physical products should be used per manufacturers instructions, otherwise the company will not accept return of misused product.
7. Cancellations and Refunds
- Digital Products
Once you have received a product key by phone, email, or other means of digital delivery the company will not accept its return. It is customer responsibility to install correct software and purchase correct product key.
- Physical Products
The physical products can be returned within 14 days after the product has been delivered. It must be in original package and in original condition. If the returned product is damaged in any way the company may substract the cost of the damages from the return or refuse the return completely.
8. Force Majeure
The company shall not be liable for failure to meet its obligations if such failure results from circumstances which could not have been contemplated and which are beyond the company's reasonable control.
The customer agrees to the company using cookies on the server-shed.com website.
- Personally identifiable name and address data including phone numbers and emails submitted during checkout is used solely to complete a specific request, for example to fulfil an order, or to provide technical support, it is never shared with 3rd parties except for the purposes of executing specific requests as exampled above.
- To prevent unauthorised access, we have in place PCI security compliance standards safeguarding data we collect online.
- All data handling is compliant with GDPR standards in the European Union.
- To improve user experience we use tracking technologies such as Google Analytics which may track your click behaviour through multiple sessions, whether logged in or not. To opt out of user tracking or to delete your data and close your account, email us with 'account termination request' in the subject line.
16 other products in the same category: